Do you want to empower your people so that they can help others and themselves deal with the pressure of work?
They will learn and practice a variety of techniques that will enable them to perform their work in a more relaxed and efficient manner.
- What causes pressure?
- Types of pressure and of stress.
- Stress and conflict.
- How to avoid causing stress in others.
- Fitness in mind and body.
- Action planning.
Would this help you?
- Learn to recognise pressures before it leads to stress.
- Be able to deal with pressure in a variety of different ways.
- Help others deal with pressure.
- Work more effectively and efficiently.
- Definition and signs and symptoms of Pressure and Stress
- What is pressure and what causes it?
- When is pressure good and when is it bad?
- Physical, Mental and Psychological tools for handling pressure.
- Chi Gung relaxation method.
- Logical strategies for performance enhancement.
- Your needs, my needs.
- How to deal with other people so that pressure is managed optimally.
- Planning and performance.
- How to plan and maintain a pressure management system.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is required to work with or manage other people
Dates: Future dates to be decided.
Cost: £350 + Vat. = £411.25
Location: Central London. Min. 8 delegates max. 14 delegates