Do you want to revise and pass the ICSA exams?
If so, come on this course and give yourself the best possible chance.
The ICSA Professional Programme Stage 2 syllabi cover massive subject areas - take the opportunity to sharpen your knowledge and make sure that you have covered at the essentials.
Would this help you?
- Get an overview of the subject you are preparing for exam.
- Identify any weak areas and plan your attack on them.
- Plan your overall revision schedule with the exams in mind.
- Work more effectively and efficiently.
- Enable you to get to grips with your workload without generating extra stress and exam fear.
- Make sure you have put aside time to get a clear view of what you need to cover.
- Get a clearer view of technicalities.
- Company Secretarial Practice
- Forming a Company
- Directors, Auditors and Secretary
- Share Capital
- Loans and Debentures
- Public Issues
- Share Transactions
- Employee Share Schemes
- Financial Services & Markets Act
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Corporate Governance
- Sample subject area: Law and Practice of Meetings
- Decision-making forums
- Committees in companies, statutory corporations, trusts and companies limited by guarantee
- Annual general meetings, extraordinary general meetings, class meetings
- Directors, Board committees and standing committees.
- Constitutional sources.
- Authority and accountability
- Delegation of authority and responsibility
- Executive discretion.
- Administration of Corporate Affairs
- Insurance Administration and Risk Management - An Appraisal
- Administration and Meetings
- Pensions- Scheme Administration, Trustees and Controls
- Management of Information
- Identification and Protection of Assets
- Health & Safety
- Protection of Information, Access and Site Controls
- Asset Management - Legal Consideration
- Corporate Governance.
- Company formation
- Memorandum and articles of association,
- Filing of company returns
- Offences under the Companies Acts
- Best practice in company governance
- The Listing Rules
- The Combined Code.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is preparing for any part of the The ICSA Professional Programme Stage 2.
Dates: see below.
Cost: £200 + VAT for each course.
Location: Central London. Min. 10 delegates Max. 30 delegates